Sunday, August 5, 2012

Purpose of the Blog/ Picture of My Passion of the Month

In this blog I intend to write down the following when I get the chance:

  • New or exciting things I learned.
  • Updates on my research, which could be the same as the first bullet.
  • What is stressing me out.
  • My feelings about certain subjects or current topics.
  • Rants if I'm pissed* 
  • Exciting personal events.
Things I'll try not to post (but I will never promise)
  • Opinions that could overly offend a demographic.
  • Opinions that are not supported by academically sound sources** 
  • Obviously malicious material.

This blog is to share and sort my thoughts, so please, enjoy. And feel free to learn something if you can.


***Ain't she a beaut'



* the following will always have names changed if they are about certain people.
**I do use wikipedia to explain basic concepts but I do not recognize it as a legitimate source.
*** Photo of the Alpha shipwreck at Ogden Dunes, Indiana.

No comments:

Post a Comment